About the Breeze Tour Villas
Breeze Tour Villas is a modern cooperation, information and reservation system and most comprehensive among all businesses in Tourism! Special features for hotels, travel agencies, other services and tour operators!
Breeze Tour Villas attaches particular importance and respect to the protection of the personal data of the parties of the interaction using and take advantage of firstname.lastname@example.org (website in this document) operation and content.
This Policy and its Terms may be updated at regular intervals and should, therefore, be regularly checked from website users for any changes.
1. What are personal data?
The term “personal data”, as used in this Policy, refers to information of any person, whether individuals or professionals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., which can be used to identify a customer or visitor to the website, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data or Data”.
2. What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Processing of Personal Data is the collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation, modification, retrieval, search of information, use, transmission to third parties for the purpose of the procedure, dissemination, association, combination, restriction, deletion and destruction of Personal Data of individuals.
3. How is your data collected?
We collect information about you, among others, in the following cases:
- When you contact us directly through our call center or our website to request information about our or our professional users products or services
- If you use our application as a simple user by making a reservation, or using the forms of interest and communication or reservation
- If you use our app – extranet as an authorized or qualified user, someone authorized who manages other users and data for the goal of the services
- If your personal data is passed on to us by other third parties.
- Occasionally, by third parties, who may lawfully provide us with information about you or whose records we may legitimately have access to.
- If you provide personal data on behalf of a third party, you should ensure that the third party has previously become aware of this Policy and is operated according with new GDPR.
- If you are under 16, you should not provide us with any information about you unless you have the consent of the person in charge of your parental responsibility.
- Please help us to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes to your personal data.
4. What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
The following categories of data relating to you may be collected and further processed through the various services and media described in this Policy:
- Contact Data such as name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, fax number, region, etc
- Reservation and Service Information: Reservation Information, Customer ID, Transaction Numbers and Data, financial data, Support Services, including Complaints and Claims.
5. For what purpose do we process your data?
- Customer Support – Marketing – We collect your data when using our services to support and advertise them with your interaction agreement.
- Breeze Tour Villas can offer an Extranet service to the Travelling User Provider or Supplier (Travel Supplier). The Travel Supplier ensures and maintains confidentiality and with security user ID’s and password and does not disclose the user ID and password to any person other than those who need access to the system to fulfill their job and responsibilities. Traveller will notify Breeze Tour Villas to email email@example.com within 24 hours for any actual or suspected violation of security or confidentiality regarding the user ID and password used to access the Breeze Tour Villas management or Extranet. All data are encoded in order to be protected from unauthorized persons.
6. What is the legal basis for processing your Data from the Company?
7. What are the recipients of your Data?
The recipients of the Data are the authorized Company staff of each Travel Supplier, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality. Breeze Tour Villas or the Travel Supplier may share or disclose your data when you have explicitly requested it or when required by law.
8. How do we ensure that Executives respect your Personal Data?
Executives have agreed and contractually contracted with the Company:
- keep Personal Data confidentiality
- not send Personal Data to third parties without the Company’s permission
- Take appropriate security measures for your Personal Data
- Comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and the GDPR Regulation
9. Do We Ship or Send Your Data Abroad?
We do not ship or send your data outside European Union (EU). Your Personal Data is stored and processed only within EU.
10. How long do we store your data and when do we delete it?
- The data provided by you will be retained/stored by us only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have transmitted your data to us and in compliance with the applicable laws.
- The Data collected by Cookies, we delete them in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
- Interaction data between user types is stored only to serve their goal of interaction using our systems. Upon expiration of the transactions goal between them, the data is deleted or stored only for statistical purposes without keeping information that can identify them.
- We restrict access to your data only to people who are authorized to use them for the purpose of the interaction and remove unnecessary data as a measure of protection.
11. Is Your Data Safe?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data. We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing.
We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure the secure exchange of data between your web site and your browser.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
The processing of your Data in any way is only permitted by our authorized persons, employees and associates solely for the purposes stated above
12. What are your rights as a data subject and can you exercise them?
- You have access to your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the kind of Data you observe, who will be given them, how long we store them, whether it is automated to make decisions, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deleting data, limiting the processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data. If you find that there is an error in your Data you can apply to correct it
- You have the right to delete / the right to oblivion
You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent if this is the only legal basis
- You have the right to transfer your Data
You may ask us to receive in a readable form the Data you have provided or to ask us to forward it to another part
- You have the right to restrict the processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objection is pending
- You have the right to object to the processing of your Data
You may oppose the processing of your Data or obtain your consent, and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that override your right
13. How can you wield your rights?
If you wish to contact any matter concerning the processing of your Data and the wield of your rights, you may contact the Company’s Authorized Personnel at the following address: Lomvardou & 2 Katifori street, Zakynthos or in the email address mail (email) firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. When do we respond to your Requests?
We will reply to your Requests for free without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there are a large number of requests, we will notify you within one month if we need to take two (2) months more as an extension within which we will respond to you.
If your Claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive due in particular to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or executing the requested action, or refusing to respond to Request.
15. Where can you address the progress of your Requests?
For more information, please contact the Group Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the address: Airport Road, Zakynthos or epoch-mail email@example.com
16. Do we use automated decision making / including profile training when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we make profiling, based on the automated processing of your Data.
Cookies are used on our villas-zakynthos.com site always after your information process and consent
17. What is the applicable law when processing your Data from us?
We process your Data in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data (GDPR).
18. Where can you appeal if we violate applicable law on the protection of Personal Data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (Lomvardou & 2 street Katifori, Zakynthos – tel. : 2695043280, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) if you believe that your processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
19. How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy?
We will update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Information, we will notify you either by posting a notice at a prominent point before the changes take effect or in any other appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.
The Company Breeze Tour Villas is the Data Processing Manager by itself and for any processes.
Our address is: Airport Road, Zakynthos 29100
The official email address: email@example.com